WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Accuracy Explained (Newest Info)

Discussion in 'Black Desert' started by Tenarms, May 23, 2016.

1. Tenarms

Tenarms Member

So, recently in TS I've had the conversation about the "Accuracy Explained" Google Doc from reddit several times and some people don't have the most updated info. The old document concluded that DP effected Accuracy (meaning the higher your DP, the harder to hit you). However, the same author of that document did his testing again and found this to be wrong. So wrong, that he made an entirely new document with his new findings because the old findings were just so bad he didn't want to bother with editing it. For the sake of getting everyone on the same page with the most updated info, see the following reddit post:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4cb2hk/accuracy_explained_tests_results_and/
    Also, direct link to the new document:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f7AC5U1hI82hnonRYx2IumJkvhOKb7gllvYhe1Lbb4Y/edit?pref=2&pli=1#

TL;DR

DP does not affect your chance to hit. Instead, it's the enhancement level of the item. Just as most weapons have a hidden Accuracy bonus, all armor has a hidden Evasion bonus.

DP affects AP
    Evasion affects Accuracy

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
  2. Jorvaen

Jorvaen Member

found this info a few weeks back. honestly, most people in our guild won't read it even if you post it here. if they actually care about their class and all, they would have found this info a few weeks ago

3. Tenarms

Tenarms Member

Yes, this info has been around since like the second month of launch. Most people in our guild have already read this guy's guide. However, they read the original one (which had incorrect results and false information). I posted this here as a reference point for those who I have had Accuracy conversations with in TeamSpeak who are still following the old information.

4. TooLateToTalk

TooLateToTalk Member

Thank You for the update.