WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Battlefield 1 --PS4,PC--

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion' started by Thronnos, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

Is anyone else here interested in Battlefield 1. I am going to be purchasing the early collectors edition for either the PS4 or PC... I am leaning towards the PS4 for the simple fact that I enjoy shooters like this more on the Controller... just feels better and more streamlined.

However, with that said. I am considering come release this october (depending on what happens with Black Desert) of starting a competitive team.

2. Drakoz

Drakoz Elder Elder

I will be getting this but going PC. Always played First person shooters on the PC.

3. Thronnos

yeah I used to always back in the day of 1942, Counter Strike and Team Fortress however I find that nowadays I am VASTLY better at playing Shooters with a controller. I mean its to the point that I can go from a Top 1% players ( I was one of the Top ranked players in BF3 on the PS3 ) to middle of the road on PC (its why i stopped playing BF4 on PC) and I know I could just hook up a controller but it just doesn't feel the same. don't know why. so I will most likely be getting it on the PS4 just so I dont disappoint myself again with a game/genre I really love.

4. Thronnos

got the PS4 pre-order. anyone else jumping in? add me on PSN!!