WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Community looking into Dedicated Server for Future Games

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Daphonic, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

So @Therik and myself have been talking about Going the Dedicated Server Route, I've been paying $20 to $40 per month for some of the Server games we play, and taking them down after a month or two. We're looking at getting a Dedicated Server, that We can Spin up any game any time, and keep these games going all the time now for all of the community.

What we are looking for is Suggestions, and people who may be interested in Helping Pay for and Maintain the Game Server we host. Right now through the Patron on our site, I'm getting $35 a month, $20 goes to the Website a month. and $15 goes towards game servers, with Daphonic picking up the rest of the bill.

If you're interested in any Aspect of this Dedicated server, we are looking to Host, please Reply to this post, or talk to Daphonic in Discord.

Games we are looking to Run Full time on Dedicated Server as of now are.
    • Dark and Light 100 Slot PvP (On EA Release)
    • Conan Exiles 50+ Man PvP (Fresh Start)
    • Minecraft FTB Infinity Expert (Will move over current map)
    • Minecraft Residant Rise (Fresh Start)
    • Ark Survival Evolved (Vote on PvP/PvE) (Both Island/Scorched)
    • Future Games Community is Interested in.
    Below is the Dedicated Server Config We're looking at We may improve or downgrade before we pay for and put it up, If you have any suggestions please let us know ASAP!.

The Server will be from www.reliablesite.net

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Snowbunny

Snowbunny Member

I think this sounds very nice :). I would donate 10 dollars per month to help you with this.

3. Daphonic

Server has Been Ordered, waiting for it to be set up.

4. Snowbunny

Snowbunny Member

How do I donate to help you with your server cost?. Do you have a paypal or?. Ty for all your hard work and effort for the community :).

5. Daphonic

By clicking Become a Patron on the bottom of the Website.

• Like Like x 1