WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Hello there, let's try L2 classic!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Kracken, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Kracken

Kracken Member

Hi Guys, Kracken here (my main pseudo), trying to change it slowly to Idase so you may find me under those 2 different pseudos.

My main in L2 seems to be (at least the launch pack one) a wannabe BD currently at 21. One the same account I also rolled a level 20 Scavenger for now, not sure it this wouldn't be my main, if I understand why 1/10 successfully spoiled mob becomes blue.
    I box a SE (currently at 20) so I can have a DE female at all time (b..b you know).
    My ideal main was an EE or Bishop, but I felt that Bishop won't be possible to exp without clan. Just note, I can still consider switching to one of those two as main if clan needs more this skillset than BD.

IRL, 35yo, Project Manager in one of the biggest IT company, EU timezone. I have a 3.5yo son, means until 9pm GMT+1, things are hard for me to play, but I usually play from 8 or 9 to 1am or so, depending on what to do. I know you are based on EST, which is 5/6hours from my time, but maybe you got some other EU players, if not, I'll pass, but couldn't resist trying to join your community :).

Overall I surely reach a 20+ hours of playtime, but this needs to be confirmed, and I'm lacking a clan to play with to keep grinding, with dual it's ok, but quite slow and boring as you know. My Main is VIP4, and box will stay vip1 for now.

I'll be please to chat with you on discord soon. I saw your message on L2 classic reddit discord, according to your description I may be interesting to join your group, let's discuss.

Regards.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018