WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Odyssey Online Classic

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion' started by Bakedful, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Bakedful

Bakedful Member

I'm mainly going to let the website explain it for itself, I can tell you've I've played this game for years on and off when servers went down for various reasons. Right now my buddy Dante started a dedicated vps server. games been around since 1997 and has had thousands of dollars being thrown into it by maybe 60-80 people community. right now we are at like 40-50 strong without subtracting the alts. I will tell you end game is mainly questing typically for gear to PK or PvP, open world guild vs guild vs guild whoevers out there. You do lose gear when you die therefore questing becomes a sake of continuing your pk if your dying ;p. Played since i was about the age of 6 I am now 20. CAN BE VERY VULGAR AND PEOPLE ARE NOT NICE. LOTS OF SHIT TALKING IF YOU ARE A SOFTY I REALLY WOULDNT PLAY I RQ SOMETIMES MYSELF. http://libertyarchives.info/odyssey_classic_history_book/

P.S. If your computer wants to run a virus the games coding is very old and newer firewalls sometimes detect the "hack" detector for lack of better terms the bot looking for speeder bots or lag emulators as a virus in itself. do understand the game is completely player made/scripted/funded. most people are self taught. 2 IN-GAME GAME MANAGERS ARE JAY, AND DANTE.
    My name in-game is Noble. please feel free for any explanation. /t to whisper so "/t N sup" or type out noble if other N players are on. GG 2 EZ COME PK NERDS.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Once you can get the game Full Screen, will love to play with people.

3. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

This actually does look interesting. Will definitely follow this thread

EDIT -- Saw this was open source? Do you guys have a Github or some other sort of collab system in place?

4. Bakedful

Bakedful Member

Hello, Fullscreen is up, as well yes, https://github.com/odysseyonlineclassic

• Like Like x 1