WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Revalation Online

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion' started by The Valeyard, Oct 24, 2016.

1. The Valeyard

The Valeyard Member

Any of you interested in giving this a shot?
    It looks like a combination of GW2 and Aion and Archage with typical Korean styling.

Yeah another MMORPG game that might peak your interest for a little while, but the game does boast multiple raid style dungeons and PvP along the line of what SWTOR was attempting.

Closed Beta is Tuesday Oct 25 and Open sometime in Nov with probable release before Thanksgiving or early Dec.

2. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

I got the 18$ package to see how it is..

I'm going to play it, But My hopes are not high :(

3. The Valeyard

The Valeyard Member

Going to get that also, see what's up. Supposedly the pre order wings are necessary as a 4 piece craft or quest to get at rare set of wings. Not sure if that is actually true, but that is the rumor.

4. Daphonic

If I like the Game, I will update my Founder Pack, I just need something with new Content... The Whole Guild Hall Thing has my interest peaked.

5. The Valeyard

The Valeyard Member

BTW, do you think closed beta is tonight/tomorrow or just tomorrow sometime?

6. The Valeyard

The Valeyard Member

Oh and I like Discord. Hope it works well, I am wondering on how multiple channels in the same game would work for different groups of players on their own?

7. The Valeyard

The Valeyard Member

I do have some reservations as this is a My.Com project and hope it does not go the way Skyforge turned out.

8. The Valeyard

The Valeyard Member

Ha, just read thay pushed the CBT back to Nov 3 lol. Guess I will wait to buy till next week

9. Daphonic

Yea found out when I got home, little pissed.

10. Joy Mullen

Joy Mullen New Member

I will also update my founder pack.