WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Blade & Soul or Black Desert?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion' started by The Valeyard, Feb 15, 2016.

1. The Valeyard

The Valeyard Member

Which to play?
    Have played B&S, seems ok but very simplistic and not too sure how in depth it will get at max level.
    BD, seems very complex and combat looks very interesting, looks Grindy for sure.

I Have a BD CBT2 key and wondering if anyone else was looking at BD.

As for B&S My character is only 9 on the guilds server, my main is on another so...

2. Grimstone

Grimstone Member

I was thinking of buying it tonight.

3. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

I'll be playing both. I have Black Desert now for CB2

4. The Valeyard

The Valeyard Member

I expect to play BD as I am waining from B&S a little, I wanted to try out another class but it says I have to wait 7 days for it to clear the delete, so...

What might be a value in the packs? Just buy the cheapest and go from there or is there something you truely can use in the more pricey packs?

5. Daphonic

I honestly don't know, I bought the 100$ as my birthday present, as I didn't do shit for my birthday.

6. The Valeyard

The Valeyard Member

Got the $50 pack today. Seems like an ok fit for me. Yeah I lose the extra early access days but you get the name reservation anyway, a horse and a couple other minor things, and getting a guild stronghold on anything will be an issue unless your in a huge guild to take control of any territories. That is the big deal for the 4 day early access players.
    So it looks like I will be paying all kinds of taxes to use routes and vendors anyway.

7. The Valeyard

The Valeyard Member

BTW this is what I think I will play 2016-02-16_1163114042.JPG She is a Sorceress class

Last edited: Feb 16, 2016
  8. Daphonic

I can't get the player Creator to work.

9. The Valeyard

The Valeyard Member

Go to the main site: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/events/ccm/
    Make sure you are logged into your account.

That will get you the download, took about an hour for me, but I am sure it can be quicker for you.

10. The Valeyard

The Valeyard Member

This might be my Fire Witch. Hate the clothes though 2016-02-16_1216123091.JPG

11. The Valeyard

The Valeyard Member

Ranger is next, Has the best starting point face imoo, and she is an elf. Class is said to be hard to perfect but if done the OP class.

12. The Valeyard

The Valeyard Member

There is the tamer but I have no interest in her even though those pets are said to be deadly

13. Daphonic

I have it.. when I load it, it does nothing.

14. The Valeyard

The Valeyard Member

So it did download?
    Should have worked. Make sure beta key is activated.
    Not sure it will work if you do not have a key for beta?