WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Cheating Software?

Discussion in 'Black Desert' started by Daphonic, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Woke up this morning, with a pop up from BDO saying i need to Scan my Computer, as I may have Cheating Software installed WTF? I was AFK fishing....

2. Dark Exile

Dark Exile Member

Teamviewer? VPN? disabling Xingcode lol any of the above, i havent had that message yet and i have multiple cheat softwares installed on my comp so i guess its something actively running while the game is up.

3. Daphonic

I have Teamviewer going at all times, how I play while I'm at work, Only thing I could think of.

4. Helldiver

Helldiver Member

Why do you have cheat software?

5. Amskeren

Amskeren Endless Rage Elder

They just misspoke its the software game companies use to prevent cheating. It scans to look for anything tampering with game files and packets.

6. Daphonic

It hasn't happened since, So I think was a Fluke

7. Dark Exile

Dark Exile Member

Because alot of them can be useful for things beside cheating, hex editing for example can be used to make minor tweaks in 3d design programmes that the program itself cant make.

8. Helldiver

Helldiver Member

Tinkering +1

9. Cycle_Green

Cycle_Green Member

It's also useful for editing FOV and other camera effects in different games. Not as much cheating as finding a camera value and editing it.

10. Daphonic

That can be Debatable, if Camera shows more Enemies or further away than other people, it can give an Advantage.