WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Hail Everyone

Discussion in 'Everquest - Agnarr' started by Nimda, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Nimda

Nimda Member

Hi all,

So some of you will remember me, most of you won't or don't know me (and that's ok). It's been a long while since I have been on Agnarr, and atm I am not looking to make a return. However, I know some of you here use the fork of Infinity Blue by Beimeith. He has been MIA for a couple of months, and I started updating his UI, posting under BrokenCue. Well he decided to come back and is posting updates again. But some his updates are not complete.

This prompted me to make the thread here and share the modified UI. The full UI can be found here. This is my personal one drive, all files are scanned by Kaspersky AV, and Windows Defender before uploading.

I will always have the FULL UI here and not just the updated files. Why you may ask. I make small modifications to the file beyond what daybreak does sometimes. Also, its just easier. However, if someone feels that they just want the updated files for that month, then I can accommodate that. If you have any questions please reply to the thread, and I will do my best to answer.

I also hide in the discord chat channel..