WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Moving

Discussion in 'Everquest - Agnarr' started by Probable, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Probable

Probable Member

Hey Guys.
    This is hard for me to do but I decided today that I am going to play on Coirnav. I joined Agnarr at the end of Kunark cause it was the first I heard about progression servers. However, the only reason I chose Agnarr was because it was the newest server. I really don't want to be forced to stop at PoP, and I really wished I had the chance to play in those first few months of the server.

Choosing to move was a tough decision for me. I love lethality and I think this guild has just amazing people. I especially want to thank Drak for making me feel like family and running this amazing guild. I also want to thank Train for everything he does leading raids, and for taking me under his wing and letting me be a puller. Also, I have to give a shoutout to my monk brothers mal, angyo, q, freddy, you guys are awesome.

I plan on giving the few droppable items I have to guild bank, and I hope I leave with no hard feelings. I definitely hope to see all of you again on Pantheon, or maybe even a new TLP some day. If you prefer I leave the guild in the remaining two weeks I do understand.
    If anyone wants to look me up on the new server, I actually don't have a name picked out yet. But you can easily reach me in discord.
    Thanks for making the last six months amazing.
    Jon aka Probable

2. Corpsefury

Corpsefury Member

The heart wants what the heart wants, stay safe out there :)

3. Drakoz

Drakoz Elder Elder

You are always welcome in lethality! I hope to see you with us in Panthenon ! =D Good luck man and have fun and thanks for being here for us and being an amazing monk/puller you will be missed for sure.

4. Kysis

Kysis Member

I'll miss you, Propane. I hope you have a blast on Coirnav and that our paths cross again soon in Pantheon. Cheers.

5. Train

Train "Train Incoming" Occultist III

This makes me sad but I completely understand man and I do hope that we see you again in Pantheon! It has been a pleasure having you on #TEAMMONK and I do appreciate all the work you have done to learn the pulls and assist me on raids.

You are a part of our community and we are happy to have you in Lethality!

6. Jonny

Jonny Member

Hard to see you go but I completely understand. We will miss ya PROPANE!