WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Recently new PVP server

Discussion in 'ARK: Survival Evolved' started by Skullgreed, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Skullgreed

Skullgreed Member

Is it possible to raise the lvl of the dinos on the server? From my exp. on other PVP servers, its only gonna hinder new ppl from joining us. I know you want to make it harder which is great, i like it for sure, but also the taming factor is a little over board too. it toook me last night 2.5 hours to tame a lvl 5 Argentivas. Not many ppl are gonna want to do that honestly, I have the time, lol and I dont really want to do that. Im not sayingmaking it easy to tame, but in actuality, taming ahs nothign to do with survival, all you need to do is build a fence around your tame and nothging will bother you.:)Just trying to give ya some suggestions thats all from my playing other successful servers:) Lastly, I know you want everyone to join TS, maybe make that a req. for existing Lethality members, we can always recruit new members who join the server, global chat works well for others, has in the past. That way new ppl dont feel forced into joining a new guild right off the back, they can just come and enjoy the PVP content and see if they like it, that was we can also screen who we want as well..
    Thx for your time

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  2. Skullgreed

Skullgreed Member

Maybe do something new even, like raising dino lvls to 130, or making alpha tameable, dont know if that is possible,.

3. sarahmon

sarahmon Member

yes a dino lvl increase and maybe a little faster dino taming would be nice

4. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Just FYI for future players, we put Dino Tame up 20% and Difficulty to MAX