WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Sunday March 26th, 2017 Server Changes

Discussion in 'ARK: Survival Evolved' started by Solace, Mar 26, 2017.

1. yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Solace

Solace Member Darkcaller

Couple of changes up on the block: Getting rid of the Allskins mod ID- 813463849 (Shigo islands map has orange arks that drop a random skin you can loot at level 70)

Getting rid of the Bore Water Kit
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=730794403 WE live on islands plenty of water sources so we don't need this mod clutter.

Would like to add: ID- 845706051 It is the ability to craft a death worm horn to tame the mantis as there are no death worms on shigo islands to kill (apparently there is some sort of spawning bug with them on custom maps so the author will not be adding them.)

Also adding a vote for a taming mod (the server is set to 5x currently but with level 300 wild dinos people are finding it hard to tame the higher level dinos without killing them outright, Some of them have so much torpor at level 240+ that you have to put 100-200 arrows or darts into them to get them down nearly killing them or if you are unlucky killing them)

Please leave your vote and a comment as to why we should add or not add this mod

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=740314676&searchtext=Tame looks like a good one that won't break the game.

2. Solace

Solace Member Darkcaller

3. -that is why i posted this one. every single one i looked at maxed out at 5k-10k torpor. this one is no where near that.-

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  4. Solace

Solace Member Darkcaller

I
    I appreciate the thought but we don't want to make it stupid easy to tame dinos. Otherwise what's the point if there is no challenge. The mod I listed has been tested and approved to not make the game stupid easy. Also it doesn't lower the hunger of the dino (lowering the hunger of the dino makes them tame in like 4 bites aka stupid easy)

5. all this mod is a configurable torpor arrow. doesnet do anything else. just a strong arrow.
    fk... nvm didnt read that part of it i guess.

6. Solace

Solace Member Darkcaller

The changes at the start of this thread have been implemented today :) I warned everyone that they should not have costumes on their dinos several days ago so if you did not heed the warning I hope your dinos are still there.

Thanks for your imput bradley we will test the one I chose first for a while then make changes as needed.