WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

2018's Graphics Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Daphonic, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Lethality is looking to pull funds together, for new Graphic Illustration for our Website and Recruitment Posts. We would like help from our members to meet our Goal to fund this Project. The First Project is our new Illustration. This Illustration will be used for the new layout of the website later this year, and our new Recruitment Posts. The 2nd Graphic will be a Mono Color Logo to be used for Car vinyls, and other projects in the future.

You can Find the Concept Documents and Graphic Below
    Google Document - Concept Image

Concept for Mono Logo
    Concept Image

I've spoke with the Graphic Artist, (his website) and he has Quoted $1200 - $1500 for Both Projects. This gives us the Full rights to use them Commercially as well.

Members who help out the Fundraiser with Donations will get bonus time for Patron (Website) Deep One (Discord) Status and it's perks. Our Staff is currently looking at new Perks to add to this right now. If you have any ideas on Perks for the Patron/Deep Ones please leave your idea on this post.

$25 1 year - $50 2 years - $100 Lifetime​

Fundraiser Contributions

1. Daphonic - $300
    2. Kraz - $50
    3. Crazyassassin141 - $50
    4. sarahmon - $50

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  2. sarahmon

sarahmon Member

donated but I think you need to put out a general message daph I didn't even know about it until now been busy but had to look for the page

3. AdrianG001

AdrianG001 New Member

Can you please let me know the methods of payment that are available for donation? I`ll definitely have a word with my developer team regarding this issue

Regards,

Adrian Gates
    Sr. Developer - Apps4Rent

4. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

[​IMG]
    all our donations are thought paypal, and go through this portal.

Also your own website doesn't even work. NM was on my end.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018