WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Addressing Concerns

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by FluffyDeath, Oct 11, 2015.

1. FluffyDeath

FluffyDeath Freaky Fluffy

I have had a few people message me asking why I am Community Council instead of Co Leader now... So I figured rather than answer each individually I will answer all at once. I have taken upon myself a large work venture of starting a new logistics facility up. It can be time consuming and stressful the first year or so with getting the kinks out and learning new things. Between that and a mountain of games I've been dying to play and or finish I really do not have the energy or time to put my 100% on Lethality as a whole now.

As such I informed Daphonic of my stepping down and was offered a Council position so I could continue to support Lethality from behind the scenes and if in the future things balance out I may return as the Co Leader of Lethality. We as human beings can at one point or another get bogged down with things in life and can't play as much but know that Lethality is a Community not just a guild and we should all of us band together to make it a better place even if it's just talking to others or spreading information you acquire.

When we all act together that is when we become a Community which is what brought most of you here. Please do not allow that light to go out, do what you can in your own way to keep things active. The Community Leadership is here to help but nothing says we can't all make it a great place.

Thank you for your time...

Fluffy Death

• Like Like x 1