WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Albion Online Final Beta and Release

Discussion in 'Albion Online' started by Daphonic, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Hey guys, I know a lot of you guys did the Kickstarter with me, and if you're interested in playing the game for Final Beta and Release let me know! We will get the Guild going again for the game, but will be Casual and Focus more on PvE and Crafting.

If you're interested in helping run the Guild in this Game Let me know as well down below.

2. if you make an ingame guild for albion, im currently in aegis so ally with us if you want.

3. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

what is this game like? if you have played or followed it? ie - grind, progression, rng, etc? I got too burnt out on RNG with Black Desert and am a little iffy on new mmos at this point lol.

4. bit of a grind but not bad. amazing progression. rng not really a thing. pretty much the only rng is high tier baby mount drops and rerolling rarety on gear, which is kinda pointless if your able to craft it.

5. t4 atm is the standard and easilly obtainable your second day with a good group. its t5 that requires guild effort

6. Thronnos

yeah grind doesnt bother me. i played destiny since launch and did the raids 3x a week every week. its grind with zero progression (BDO style rng) that I cant stand. i feel like im wasting time

7. max tier atm is t8. but you will find most in t4 or 5 when 5 starts being common. since death means you lose everything but your silver/gold, tho you can only die in red/black zones. the main island is very carebear and safe. but the outlands are cutthroat with big zergs. best to join an alliance guild if you want to progress at all

8. Thronnos

i might try this game if RNG is balanced. I like whaty you said about it!

9. since i doubt there are enough people interested in lethality, you might concider joining my in game guild aegis, it is pretty much the only game they play. like lethality is with bdo.

and like i said. there is VERY little rng. about the only thing i would concider rng is luck finding rare materials for crafting. that is about it. rare as in "better quality" like t4.2 t4.3 and t4.4 that are eqivalent to t5 t6 and t7 i think

10. Thronnos

and in terms of death. i played Runescape for like 3 years straight and still do off and on today lol. so I dont mind tough, but i like the skill and control to be in my hands. not 2 months of grinding 6 hours a day for the chance to lose all your progression

11. Thronnos

is there a cash shop and what is it like?

Edit -- and if possible, depending on interest. i would like to stick with lethality in game... if they go there

12. well like i said lol. you lose your gear but it can be recovered potentially. and getting regeared is usually no issue since you either are crafting the stuff yourself or got it made for you

13. no cash shop yet. the only thing so far you can get with cash is gold and you can trade gold for in game silver. that is about it. so yet technically you can buy in game money but no body does it. silver is only really used for buying land and stuff from ah, and ah are not global.

14. and you can make a lethality guild in game but guilds are minimum 5 players i think. you need to join a guild to progress since doing EVERYTHING yourself would take ages. am aegis is in a 200+ member alance with like 4 other guilds, we are vs a 400+ zerg alliance and a different zerg alliance but i forgot their numbers

15. Daphonic

The more I'm looking into the Game, the more I see its 100% P2W now... the fact you can outright buy the Gold to buy any items you want is kinda bad.....

16. XD ye and? silver cost for any good items are going to be in the crazy 90k+ range. and anyway. you have to train your char still to even use those items and they also have to be made by someone first. you could be the richest player in the game. doesent mean shit. all items are crafted by players. also if you flooded teh market with gold you would cause the gold price to fall drastically. atm gold is a very silly 22 siver per. gold is only worth 13 per, its basically a stock market. oh and ledgendary founders start with 12k gold

17. the 12k gold we start with is worth like 50$, if you got the minimum worth of gold which would be 13 per. it would be 152k silver....a guild territory is 3 MILLION silver. and a good couple of groups can farm 500k in an hour for the guild. buying silver is silly and pointless.

18. Daphonic

It's still Pay to Win tho. The Fact that Feature is in is terrible, shit like that doesn't fly in the west for long.

19. still with items being able to be lost on death. you could buy all the high up gear you want. and it would be pointless siince it is a guild game. oh yay 1 person in t4.4 snare him and focus him, thx for the gear! scrub.

basically if you dont work for it, your just hurting yourself. and a set of 4.4 would costs you about oh 230$ and thats off teh top of my head. no one in their right mind will pay that much for a couple pieces they could just as easilly lose.

20. Daphonic

You being a so young, you have no Idea how much are willing to pay to be Top Dog... People spend Thousands of Dollars on games like this. I know people like that.