WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

B&S Quick Dmg Showcase

Discussion in 'Blade & Soul' started by FluffyDeath, Aug 23, 2015.

1. FluffyDeath

FluffyDeath Freaky Fluffy

The below link will sort of showcase the dmg of classes in Blade and Soul but take note the target isn't moving so that makes things different in terms of combat when countering and dodging is occurring. But it gives a little insight to the dmg styles and types.

2. Credimiv

Credimiv Member

Mmmm... I still may go summoner but... I want dmgs Q~Q

3. FluffyDeath

Summoner is centered around dots and their pet combo building up. So they do pretty good damage, in fact before Warlock came around it was the 2nd best at PvP and PvE. I think it's still the best at PvP because it's like 2v1 sort of thing.

Also my fridge is filled with meats and cheese's I go to a high class Amish Deli Shop in Columbus for my foods... and I have all three types of milk, regular, choco and strawberry lol

4. Credimiv

Credimiv Member

Ahhh sweet!

(Party at Fluffy's :Cat: )

5. silvor

silvor Member

I'm looking into Kung fu master, Lyn blademaster or Destoyer myself. Mostly leaning to blademaster though

6. FluffyDeath

I think I'm going to be a Blade Dancer (Aka Lyn Blade Master in Korea) or maybe a Destroyer because big axes are fun!

7. silvor

silvor Member

My god our marriage really will work out then :>

8. FluffyDeath

I can't marry I'm a harem guy who can't decide and therefore stays a lonely virgin forever

9. Credimiv

Credimiv Member

Lyn Harem inc?

10. silvor

silvor Member

Don't lie to me! You said we would in a previous thread! YOU SAID YOU WANTED TOP DAMMIT.

11. DemonSkyfish

DemonSkyfish the Elitist

some where around here the topic took a left turn .....
    anyway I'm already down to play this game ... thanks to fluffy and playing the Chinese open beta