WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Community is 13 Years Old Today!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Daphonic, May 20, 2016.

1. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

13 Years! -- From Plantside to Black Desert Online!

Today, May 20th marks 13 years for our Community. We started way back on the Planetside Launch, and 13 years later, we are now playing Black Desert Online. Over the last 13 years, we’ve all made some incredible friends, many of us have attended one anothers’ weddings, and even found a new best friends though this Community. I want to thank each and everyone one of you for what you’ve done to make this Community what it is today.

We have some exciting goals this year, and as always I’ll be looking for volunteers to help us make these goals a reality.

1. The first goal is to continue our expansion by moving into the Hosted Games space. I’ll definitely be looking for new staff to help run those games.

2. The second goal is to have an average of 100+ Members in TeamSpeak at any given time, so new Community members have people to chat with, and make new friends.

3. The third goal is to have more than 2 Massive Guilds going at one time within the Community, We have been a Flavor of the Month type of Community with MMO’s for far too long, and this is one of my personal goals to change within our Community.

To achieve all 3 of these goals, I’m going to be looking for more Staff Members who want to help build our Brand as a great Community, and to help me run future Divisions of Lethality. If you believe you can lend a hand, and donate your time & energy to help achieve these goals please reach out and speak to Daphonic.

Again, I want to thank each and every member for their contributions. This community is a second home for many, a place where friendships are forged and memories are made. We couldn’t have come this far without your patience, contributions, and camaraderie. My deepest thanks to everyone, and I look forward to what’s in store for our 14th year!

2. Amskeren

Amskeren Endless Rage Elder

Happy Birthday us! Asshat

3. Shadowstarr

Shadowstarr Member

Happy birthday Lethality!

4. Drakoz

Drakoz Elder Elder

Happy bday! Been a long ride and fun ride for sure! remember meeting daph in aion back in the day with his pink as hair...seems like forever ago!

5. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

Sweet! I love this :D keep it up

6. Judicator

Judicator Hopeless Optimist

Go Team!