WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Community Jearsey Concept

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Daphonic, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Hey guys, that artist is on the Jearsey Concept now, He would like some pictures of Esport Jearseys we like, Curios if any of you guys have Favorites, I could throw at him?

@Leadership Members

2. Daphonic

These are some that I found I really Like.

I really Like the Razor One, I'm going to ask the Artist if He could do something like this But Maybe in our TEAL color form website, or maybe Royal Purple? Also going to ask if he could make it So we could put Esport Logo, and the High Detail logo in the Front.

Than on Back Change the Graphics a bit, To put the Person's User Name Across the Shoulders.

But I'm Open to any suggestions, what you guys think?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Veee

Veee Member

I'm a fan of the orange myself, but I am looking for other examples as well. The Razor one isn't bad, I am not a fan of the light gray shading stuff going on, but the overall layout is nice.

4. Drakoz

Drakoz Elder Elder

I think the razer one would look really good with our colors in it? See if he can get those shirts in our colors and repost them on here so we can see?

5. Daphonic

Google esport teams clothing or esport jearseys. I can try and photoshop the Razer one after work tonight.

6. Daphonic

also looking at all 3, i think that Grey, and you can see black on the others makes it look like it has wrinckles and isnt really the shirt?

7. Drakoz

Drakoz Elder Elder

Ya i agree i think its just there to make the shirt have wrinkles. i will google some of the colors once i get home tonight to look at different colors on it.

8. Daphonic

just photoshop i did [​IMG]

9. Daphonic

Bringing this Thread out to the Public, If you have Idea's or Concepts Please Share them!

10. illstyle

illstyle Member

I love me some hoodies :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Bazooka

Bazooka Member

I'm a fan of the green and black one, although the black and purple is pretty nice also