WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Dota 2

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Thronnos, May 28, 2016.

1. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

used be HARDCORE into Dota 2. 4200+ MMR in my peak with a 4000+ Team Rating. Stopped playing because I got VERY frustrated with the direction and meta of the game. Recently however I have had the urge to start playing once or twice a week.

Is there anyone in this community that also plays Dota 2 and would like to start forming a few teams? we would be sub-am casual focused with Mid-Range MMR. Black Desert is still a prime concern of mine so I would not be able to dedicate a massive amount of time in actually forming any type of true community around it however, I would within reason be able to pull in about 3-4 teams of varying MMR.

Would anyone be interested in this? I can also pull ALL of my guides from DotaBuff and the Dota Forums to this site for community members to follow. I had written Guides from Low-MMR standpoints and for High-MMR matches with a variety of characters.

I do not care much for solo play because of the current meta and inability of pubs to adapt past like 2 build paths. I play 4th or 5th position support.

2. Thronnos

maybe not on the guides. haha. I remember they added a bunch of items and crap. ill have to update my guides once ive had some time to play again

3. i play...but crap tier mmr... because i was playing in beta and like playing non meta

4. Thronnos

we all gotta start somewhere :D what kinda roll do you like to play/fill?

5. NaughtySyntax

NaughtySyntax Member

I play

Just let me know... I am great at support, can play most toons. I just suck on picking the right toons to counter the other team sometimes....

6. currently trying to do the new ranked que to attept to reset my rank.... so far 50% w/l .... i swear 3 of those games i was hard countered on purpose.