WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Help the Community decide on the new Logo!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Daphonic, Feb 1, 2015.

1. 1. Wing Feather with Curly Mustache

21.7%
  2. 2. Clean Hat with Curly Mustache

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3. Mad Hatter with Curly Mustache

17.4%
  4. 4. Wing Feather with Handlebar Mustache

17.4%
  5. 5. Clean Hat Handlebar Mustache

26.1%
  6. 6. Mad Hatter with Handlebar Mustache

17.4%
  1. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Hey guys, We are almost done with our new Logo. Help us decide the Direction of the smaller Details of the logo. You will see 6 Variants. The basic Diffrence in the 6 are as followed.

1. Wing Feather with Curly Mustache
    2. Clean Hat with Curly Mustache
    3. Mad Hatter with Curly Mustache
    4. Wing Feather with Handlebar Mustache
    5. Clean Hat Handlebar Mustache
    6. Mad Hatter with Handlebar Mustache

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  2. Kizzle

Kizzle Member

Goin with 5 on this one

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Veee

Veee Member

I would have other ideas put in there, 4,5,6 all look identical to 1,2,3, the monocle is the only difference besides the mustaches. You can barely see the monocle, I had to really look for the difference to find it.

Additionally, the handlebar mustache does not have suction cups running along it or the curly tips, like all the other tentacles do, don't know if this was an oversight or not?

Also, if the wing one is decided on, there should at least the tip of the wing on the left side of the hat, so its even, vs just have one wing on one side. Looks like the hat is missing an ear.

Finally, what happened to the symmetrical face idea, where Cthulhu is looking straight at you, vs to the side?

Alas, I will have to go with number 5, assuming these are the 6 that we are definitely set on, assuming that 1,2,3 are suppose to have a monocle on them and it just wasn't added in, the wings and the flap on 1,3,4,6 just add too much imo, and can't think of a reason a top hat has wings, in any reality.

4. Daphonic

The monical thing on 4-5-6 wasn't supposed to be there. It should look just like 1-2-3 in that aspect. The Front facing one Didn't look good at all, the profile one looked a whole lot better in sketches. I'm having him do the Vectoring on 4-5-6 at this point.

The wing is more of a Feather in the hat. Like a Dark Magic / Voodoo style hat.

5. Veee

Veee Member

I figured that was the case on the monocle, and oh ok, well if its suppose to be a feather, then yeah 1 side makes sense for sure, just looked more like a bat ear or something. Now if it was more like a feather in there, like some vibrant purple/green feather ploom, that may look neat, vs the fleshy bat wing ear thing.

6. Daphonic

Yea, that was my thoughts Exactly on it. Like a Red or Green wing. Contrasting the Hat.

7. Daphonic

One of the Test Ones that's been Vectored.

Attached Files:

8. Veee

Veee Member

Like the overall appearance, however; no no on the colors. Red and black, meh, if it can be more neon green/purple/black, think that would be better. And isn't the monocle supposed to have like a chain or something hanging from it? Also why is the top lacing on the front of the hat going over the hat vs inside the hat, like all the other laces below?

Also, the symbols on the side, kind of 50/50 on them. They have this like techno futuristic vibe about them vs the voodoish theme I thought we were going for. Not sure if they mesh or clash with the skull.

Everything else looks very good, really like the lighting and kind of shininess to the metal brackets. I'm curious what the skull would look like with that same metallic look, like as if it were chromed kind of like the metal brackets at the top. Thoughts?

9. Daphonic

that's his Version of it. Hell use on his Stream and such. We going to let people customize them with the colors of their stream and other spots. But the Overall Community will have it's own. I'm looking at the Green/Purple/Black for this one.

10. FluffyDeath

FluffyDeath Freaky Fluffy

Do they have open commissions I'm wanting to get something that fits my FluffyDeath name and have been looking at different artists to see their style and what they can offer. Want to get an avatar and a twitch banner style.

11. Daphonic

Ill have him contact you Fluffy.

12. illstyle

illstyle Member

My vote is on #2. (By the way this particular thread takes awful long to load!)

13. Daphonic

Loaded up for me pretty fast. But I'm looking at going to a better host here soon.