WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Here for the potatoes

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Keitesis, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Keitesis

Keitesis Member

Hello, hello.

Just bouncing in here to introduce myself with obligatory introduction. I joined up for AAU, as I really liked how chill the community seemed. I have some friends that needed a guild/community home, too, and they're potatoes too so it was really nice to find a place that was welcoming to all sorts of skill levels. It's weird how rare that seems to be, now-a-days.

That being said, I'll be playing AAU. If you see me in discord, feel free to bop in whatever channel I'm in and say hello. I main a pocket healer - Confessor ( Vitalism, Songcraft, Shadowplay ) - and I like helping out. \o/

2. Asya

Asya Member

Hi and welcome. :) I'm a pocket healer too (haha) but I'm new to AAU. Any advice is always welcome. :) Right now I will probably be going cleric or doombringer. TBD as what we need mostly in raids.

And I totally agree with you on how weird and rare. Glad to have you on board. I'm Aja in Discord/Game. I was going by Asya but I kind of messed up my healers gear by accidentally using the wrong evenstone and yeah easier to relevel then waiting on support at this point. :(

We GOTZ POTATOES!!! Every time I think of potato, I can't help but think of LOTR and Samwise saying haven't you ever heard of Potatoes. lol