WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

I'm going to be buying this game to play tomorrow, anyone else buying?

Discussion in 'Albion Online' started by Daphonic, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Game goes live for alpha tomorrow, Going to pick it up and play, anyone else plan on playing it? Might get a Community going in it.

If you plan on checking it out, click this link, So I can grab a few referrals. It's an MMO sandbox you can play on your PC and Tablet on the same world. So I can easyly play it at work so we'll see how it is.

https://albiononline.com/?ref=Q9HSHWZ5DT

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  2. FluffyDeath

FluffyDeath Freaky Fluffy

I've been looking at this game for a very long time, I had posted about it a long time ago on our old forums but no one seemed interested. It really intrigues me because it reminds me of the old Ultima Online game I played many years ago so it really grips me to try this game out. Not quiet sure if I will or not though, it seems like it would be a game that would require a ton of attention...

If anyone does buy it... you should use this :) it's shiny and referralable...
    https://albiononline.com/?ref=FRWQ8BNVAA

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  3. Daphonic

Thank god I'm not only one who see Ultima Online in this game.

4. Dark Exile

Dark Exile Member

I saw alot of Ultima in this which is why i will get it, probably after the first few days server trouble is over lol.

5. Daphonic

Oh man, I'm in love with this damn game... brings back the simple yet hard Ultima days.. the crafting is insane in this game.

6. Nauscica

Nauscica Member

I will be getting this my next paycheck

7. Daphonic

If you can buy it thru my Referral, I'm close to getting a Free Copy of the game to give out. Also me Shadowskills, Skullgreed and a few new recruits have bee working on Guild Island, its fun as hell but INSANLY HARD the Crafting tree alone has 78 MASTER end points... it could take you 100 hours to master just 1 of those. The Farming in this game is fun as hell too, and people will pay you BIG money to make them food.

8. Dark Exile

Dark Exile Member

I see this game taking over my life with the skill tree.
    Well that and the full loot pvp lolol

9. Daphonic

it really can, exp if we have crafters asnd farmers, thast let people go and do the pvp for guild to take over a territory. @Skullgreed is as MONSTER when it comes to crafting and gathering. When this game launches we need to organize people by specialty to get anything done.

you will need 50 people Maxing out 4-5 trees each to get everything maxed out.