WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Leave of absences

Discussion in 'Everquest - Agnarr' started by Drakoz, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Drakoz

Drakoz Elder Elder

If you plan on going on a trip with the family or anything please make sure you post in here so we are all aware ! Please include Char name and when you think you will be back!

Thank you in advance

Drakoz

2. Milybelle

Milybelle Member

I will be traveling for work again in mid-January (1-2 weeks) and February (1 week). I’m not sure of the dates yet... but should have my laptop. If completely out, I’ll update later.

3. Zeroe

Zeroe Member

The plant I work at is in an extended outage and I am working nights so I won't be around much until late February.

Zeroe

4. Fellwin

Fellwin Member

Sorry, I have been AFK this week. My wife's computer is acting up and it was time for her a new one. So, I am putting one together for her. Hopefully, I can login tonight and this weekend.

5. Milybelle

Milybelle Member

Reminder: One week in February is coming up next week... Tues., 2/6 to Fri., 2/9

I will be traveling for work again in mid-January (1-2 weeks) and February (1 week). I’m not sure of the dates yet... but should have my laptop. If completely out, I’ll update later. Milybelle, Dec 23, 2017

6. Jonny

Jonny Member

If all goes well I should be back from suspension by the 28th, hopefully I won't fall too far behind

7. Drakoz

Drakoz Elder Elder

Dont worry man youll be fine bro.... thanks for the upddate.

8. Healerith

Healerith Member

My wife has informed me that I owe her a date night. I asked her about raid night and all she did was laugh and say not tonight. Also, she has her parents coming in on Saturday, so I may not make that raid either.

9. Rolland

Rolland Member

Hey Guys,

Heading to Iceland this week so I will be missing the next few raids. I leave on the 1st and wont be back until the 8th of March. Good luck with the raids and I'll see you guys when I get back.

Rolland