WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Lethality is Heading back to Guild Wars 2!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by Daphonic, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Due to the many Requests I've gotten over the past week, I've decided to start organizing the Guild in Guild Wars 2 again for Heart of Thorns. The Guild has been long since set up, so we are just dusting it off. We will be looking for Members who wish to help promote this Division and Guild and want to help Lead the Guild in the new Expansion. If you are interested with helping out please Contact Daphonic.

The Expansion is coming out October 23rd so there is plenty of time for players to get back into the game and get used to the Combat system again. If you have never played the game before it is now Free to play, so you can come join us before the expansion for free and check the game out if you have not yet gotten a chance to do so.

We are on Sea of Sorrows, so if you would like to join us, transfer or create a new character on the that server. If you have any questions click the link below, or get in contact with Daphonic

2. Judicator

Judicator Hopeless Optimist

Is there a way to buy the expansion without the core game included? Since I have the core game spending 50 on the expansion which includes what I already have seems odd.

3. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

I belive the expansion comes with the Main game now... i think