WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Marvel Heroes Developers Livestream: Friday, January 23rd from 4-5PM PST

Discussion in 'Marvel Heroes' started by illstyle, Jan 21, 2015.

1. illstyle

illstyle Member

[​IMG]

The developers of Marvel Heroes is going to host the first official livestream of 2015 on Friday, January 23rd, from 4 to 5 PM PST.

Following the tradition, I think they are going to reveal some of the undisclosed contents currently in development such as new heroes and the long-awaited Achievement System, and perhaps a glimpse of what the next in-game event is going to be.

And it looks like there will be a number of giveaways as well during the livestream, so don't miss the opportunity and test your luck!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Amazing people! I hope you save this date because you won't want to miss out on our Twitch livestream with @Ryolnir‌ and @MichaelMayhem‌. They'll be going live this Friday, January 23rd from 4-5PM PST. This will be our first 2015 stream, and we'd love to see you all there.

As usual, I'll be lurking in chat with Moobot. But you'll want to periodically check your Twitch inbox, because if you follow our stream you might find that Moobot's magic hat pulled your name and gave you a code for in-game goodies As always, be respectful in chat, otherwise Moobot will get angry and drop the moo-hammer.

See you all there -Meow

Marvel Heroes Official Twitch: www.twitch.tv/marvelheroes