WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

PS4 Newbie saying hi!

Discussion in 'Destiny - Consoles' started by Locksey, May 21, 2017.

1. Locksey

Locksey Member

Hi everyone,

I was busy watching the Destiny 2 reveal footage for the hundredth time when I realised I would really like to play with a clan for Destiny 2 that didn't consist of me and two RL friends who barely logged on!

After a bit of browsing you guys leapt out at me and well...here I am.

I've played the original Destiny since day 1. I have experienced all content bar the Kings Fall Raid (I retired slightly until rise of iron released).
    The only other thing I haven't achieved is reaching the light house on mercury but I'm getting over that now (always got a 7:0 then screwed up )

Anyhow - my PSN ID is locksey - I'm not currently playing Destiny as I prefer to wait until Destiny 2.
    Hopefully I can play with some of you in the near future - Beta perhaps??

Add me! Im very sociable and always like meeting other players.

At the moment I am on the Nintendo Switch (ask for friend code if interested) and playing Killing Floor 2 to pass the time.

2. Darth JMart

Darth JMart Member

Welcome! Though we will not be able to play together (I'm on XB1), we are happy to have you!

3. EndorPanda

EndorPanda EndorPanda

Hi and welcome to the clan!

4. Locksey

Locksey Member

Thanks for the replies;

Shame they won't allow cross platform play. PC being separate for obvious reasons though!!
    I actually am tempted to give the PC version a whirl though.

5. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

welcome m8! :D we are VERY glad to have you! why don't you come hang out with us on the Discord? maybe play a few games of cards against humanity with us? watch our podcast? :) we only bite on the weekends.

6. Locksey

Locksey Member

Sounds great to me!
    Love a bit of cards against humanity. Sorting some stuff out over the next few days but I'll sign up and jump in when I can.