WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Older Timer That's Back

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by FluffyDeath, Jun 14, 2016.

1. FluffyDeath

FluffyDeath Freaky Fluffy

Well I guess I'm not really a new member as I was one of the main Leaders along side Daphonic for roughly 5 years or so. I had to take some time off and step down from my post due to many work related matters. But as things have changed during my absence I figure it best to re-introduce myself. I go by FluffyDeath(Virus) or most people just say Fluffy, I am a 27 yr old male who works as a Loss Prevention & Safety manager for a retail company. I have been gaming since the Commodore 64, I will play just about any type of game so long as I find it fun. I have the same view point with music, if it tickles any of my emotions I like it plain and simple. The final thing about me is I am a huge fan of Anime with probably well over 8 TB of anime stored on multiple HDDs. I plan to show up more often now that things have settled down and maybe even retake my position at some point if Daphonic agrees. In any event that's me if you have any questions feel free to ask otherwise nice to meet you all.

2. Dark Exile

Dark Exile Member

This guy............

3. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

greetings person!

4. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

will definitely have to talk some anime at some point ;) i have been killing my backlog to the point that i'm running out of stuff to watch