WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Public Ark and what's happening :)

Discussion in 'ARK: Survival Evolved' started by Solace, Jun 7, 2016.

1. every month

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. every other month

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. every 3 months

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. Solace

Solace Member Darkcaller

For those that have been wondering what's going on with the Ark Server lately, We are currently looking forward to a new server (vpn I think it's called?) Daph will have to correct that if I got it wrong lol but the reason I haven't started recruiting is I am waiting for all this to go through. Once it does though it will be full recruit mode for pvp :) I would like some imput on what mods yall are really wanting! please keep in mind that if a mod has some of the same shit other mods have we might not implement that one so we don't have doubles of useless shit. like we have two glass/metal mods but one has 10000k durability like regular metal walls but the other mod gives less durability than stone walls lol.

The most popular servers reset every month, I put a poll up to see how people feel about that. I would prefer every other month or every 3 months because it would get old having to rebuild every month.

2. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

Games that have a focus on things like Base Building, Progression, Time Investment.. i like to see slightly longer periods. 2 - 3 month reset times would seem more appropriate

3. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

It would end up being every month or every other month. We would Jack up all EXP and Taming, and Gathering so pvp is more Out there and fun, and you Don't need to worry if your base gets destoryed.

4. Solace

Solace Member Darkcaller

I voted every other month myself :p I would be down with that.

5. Solace

Solace Member Darkcaller

6. sarahmon

sarahmon Member

restarting the server more than every 4 or 5 months would be a huge mistake and bumping the exp would be an even worse one its not a fps its a survival game they have survival of the fittest already

7. Daphonic

My Experience, is around the 1-2 month mark people get bored, once they hit the Max level everything. The most popular servers are the ones who start fresh every few months, So new people can join in and be on the Same playing terms.

8. sarahmon

sarahmon Member

None of it will matter if we cant put someone in charge of it who is online and can update it when needed.

9. Daphonic

Need to make it so everyone stops updating their Mods and Game, and have 1 Update day a week, would help out 10 Fold, incase and Admin cant Update.

10. Daphonic

server should be updated, looks like the egg collector mod updated.

11. sarahmon

sarahmon Member

thanks daph sorry its such a pain to keep updated