WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

All The Mods 1.10.2 modded minecraft pack

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Bradley Dragon, Mar 9, 2017.

1. has all the classics plus some new ones. rouge dungeons. ars magica, and even random things.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's been an interesting experience so far. I wouldn't be against having it up as a server thing. There is a couple thing in the pack that might need to get slightly altered to have a better overall experience, but it's a cool pack.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alarria

Alarria Member

Im game to play as is. Time to learn loads of new things

• Like Like x 1
  4. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

I thought you guys linked me Feed the Beast Beyond? You gave NO info for this mod pack...Just a title.. Please provide links, and info.

5. FTB Beyond has some things that it needs to work out before its really ready to go. I was watching a streamer play it and getting his reactions from it. For example, one of the mods is basically useless to the pack due to the changed recipe requiring multiple ender dragon eggs. He was going to talk to the pack creators about these different issues. Plus we probably would want to wait to see what kind of game modes they add to the pack.

6. Snowbunny

Snowbunny Member

DAAAPPHHH :D Levi, Alarria, BlackAlchemist, Bradleydragon and I would really like to play this mod if you would be so kind as to host it :). I also would like help on learning how to host a ftb mod on my pc for just Levi and I and maybe 3 friends. Please can you help us?. WE WANNA HAVE FUN TODAY <3.

7. Snowbunny

Snowbunny Member

OK I paid for a cool server hosting from akliz, seems awesome so far, great phone support YEAY, no others had this feature :D. The addres to play "ALL THE MODS" is lethalityfriendz.g.akliz.net . holds 32 suggested players and has 2gb of ram but can access 4gb if needed, can also run another server at the same time of another version/game if you all want to. Please join :).

<3 Snowbunny <3.

8. Snowbunny

Snowbunny Member

Just to add, be sure to get the version 2.4.