WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Anyone have interest in playing the new Everquest Progression server

Discussion in 'EverQuest - Ragefire' started by The Valeyard, May 15, 2015.

1. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

yes. people are AFKing logged into the City, so people cant get in.. its a huge issue.. they need to set up an Auto AFK for this server.

2. Skullgreed

Skullgreed Member

Ill play, Havetn played EQ in AGES, omg...

3. Kezeren

Kezeren Member

Got a lvl 29 or 30 neck currently. Been playing lots of ARK right now, since we got 6 months total to do what we need to.

4. JDogg

JDogg Member

How are raids working? If I recall, this was a game with 80-person raiding. It was my most favorite MMO ever of course, but I know you weren't doing anything in raids without enough people to make it go. Also there is the whole open world bosses piece. You might be ready to take on Plane of Hate, but it's cleared by the mega guild last night and won't be up for another week give or take the random spawn timer and they have a mage and monk at the zone line ready to check bosses daily.

5. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Raids are done my 4-5 people with 5 boxes each.. It's a sad joke, but till they put up the No boxing Server no one wants to fucking play. The Boxers run the server.

6. JDogg

JDogg Member

EQ always had boxers. It used to be two boxing. But I imagine a modern PC could 80 box it.