WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Bless Cult Details.

Discussion in 'Bless' started by Daphonic, May 12, 2018.

1. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Guild Master: Daphonic/Chirnobl
    Officer: Shadowskills
    Officer: Khorwin
    Officer:

Faction: Vote here

More Details to come.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2018
  2. sarahmon

sarahmon Member

ill give the game a chance I guess I'm about done with the whole early access thing its ruining a lot of potentially good games

3. TooLateToTalk

TooLateToTalk Member

Are we concerned with the over crowded server??

4. Lapis

Lapis Member

I don't think there is a good answer here. In the short term, it would be beneficial to swap. Without a 2 hour queue, we could easily make up our lost time.

But in a week or two, there are going to be a lot of ghost servers. And people have already opened their preorder boxes on Tanara.

Without the devs stating their server plans.... might as well stick it out.

5. TooLateToTalk

TooLateToTalk Member

ok so I just wont open my preorder box

6. Chirnobl

Chirnobl Member Elder

Right now, the main server is locked due to overpopulation. It will be opened again soon.

7. Roukiepants

Roukiepants Member

It's going to suck to queue up and wait 4 hours until things ghost, which isn't likely to happen soon.

8. Chirnobl

Chirnobl Member Elder

Well, to be fair most of us started before a 2nd server was made

9. Roukiepants

Roukiepants Member

Yeah, I haven't been able to get on the server since the guild was created. Literally been stuck in queue the entire time. Watched the Knights destroy in game 1 and I hadn't moved off of queue.

10. TooLateToTalk

TooLateToTalk Member

I'm on NA Gagato with my friend. Tried to login to create a character last night and after waiting in queue it crashed and then the server went down. Jumped on Gagato played a bit. Woke up this morning and the guild server is crowded and wont let me create a new character..

I'll keep trying. But if we move to a non crowded server let us know

11. Chirnobl

Chirnobl Member Elder

At this point we wont be moving, hopefully they open the server up today or tomorrow so people can make new characters. When the guild was made there was only one server. It seems their lack of planning has bit them in the butt for keeping communities together.

12. Martina

Martina Member

Though it is to late at this point I guess there should of been some thought put into the issue of the servers once it was known that they had to keep creating servers. This could of been solved had people thought of the fact that some of us werent able to get in till the 30th and now the hand full of us can not even play with the guild till who knows when cause the company didnt think this far ahead. It sucks but it is what it is at this point.

13. Skullgreed

Skullgreed Member

Read the reviews, they werent pretty. how is the game, looks fun, but the review tell a different story..

14. Chirnobl

Chirnobl Member Elder

I would say look at the metrics too, 30k+ people playing. Yet the reviews say it sucks? Nah

15. Martina

Martina Member

I never listen to reviews. You need to play and form your own opinion on the game.