WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Family Emergency

Discussion in 'Everquest - Agnarr' started by Davrim, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Davrim

Davrim Member

I'm going through some what of a Family emergency this week. At this time, I don't for see myself making raids this week. I need to put some hard focus on my family right now. I hope to be back to raiding next week.

Thanks for your understanding and kick butt with Velious opening.

2. Drakoz

Drakoz Elder Elder

Hope everything is ok Davrim. Thanks for letting us now and we will see you next week hopefully.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Adivina

Adivina Member

Take care Dav - best wishes for you and your family.

4. Train

Train "Train Incoming" Occultist III

Just checking in with you bud and hoping you had a good thanksgiving. Best of luck to you and your family we hope to see you around again soon!

5. Oktard

Oktard Member

Hope all is well dude, missin the streams!

6. Davrim

Davrim Member

Sorry i have been missing, wanted to give you all an update. Things are still not great but are getting better day by day. I just got back from a vacation which was a nice break from reality but still had it's ups and downs. I'm hoping to get back into both streaming and gaming if not before but into the new year. I want to thank you all for the love and the support and assure you I'm not gone for good. Just need a little more time to get things in order. This is a long haul and I don't see my life being fully repaired for some time, but it is getting better.

7. Drakoz

Drakoz Elder Elder

Take your time Davrim i hope it all turns around man..We will always be here for when you get back...Thanks for keeping in touch and keeping us updated...Hope all is well and happy holidays!

• Like Like x 1