WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Guild First Node War!!

Discussion in 'Black Desert' started by Daphonic, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

If you can be on Sunday June 19th at 7:30 PM EST for our First Node War!!

@BDO - Main Guild

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  2. Dark Exile

Dark Exile Member

if that translates to some ungodly hour of the morning for me then probably no, depends what time it is

3. Tam

Tam Member

Since this was posted on Sunday are you talking Monday or is it for Sunday?

4. Daphonic

Today Sunday.

5. Helldiver

Helldiver Member

Consider Oze Pass for Monday. I've scouted this area as very defensible.
    [​IMG]

6. Helldiver

Helldiver Member

This is a shot of the area directly south (right of the above perspective).

[​IMG]

7. Helldiver

Helldiver Member

If we place our tower and structures along the cliffside, they are out of range from any attack from below and as far from our perimeter as possible.

Additionally, there is only an option to jump down from the Delphe Castle wall. Once the enemy has used that wall (which will be out of range of our own structures) to gain access, they cannot retreat the same way. Indeed, Delphe Castle is outside of the node war area and should be little-used by approaching forces. If they do use Delphe Castle to approach our tower, Delphe is nothing but chokes and uphill climbs.

As long as the ground is compatible with laying down structures, we can easily defend this area and control the approaches with scouting from the heights and chokes.

8. Daphonic

HUGE problem with that, they can put a FLAG on the otherside.... and we fucked. Can't get to it.

9. Helldiver

Helldiver Member

Are they able to place a flag outside of the node war area? That wall isn't in the Oze Pass Zone.

10. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

i would say yes/

I would say yes. we were fighting for the Rhutum zone yet we had our tower WAY up near epheria... i thought we were going for a totally different node.