WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Hosted Community Servers - What does the Community want to play?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Daphonic, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Minecraft 1.9

31.3%
  2. Minecraft Feed The Beast

25.0%
  3. MineCraft Resonant Rise

6.3%
  4. Ark Survival Evolved: Vanilla

6.3%
  5. Ark Survival Evolved: Modded

25.0%
  6. Ark Survival Evolved: Survival of the Fittest

18.8%
  7. Hurtworld

25.0%
  8. Starbound

25.0%
  9. Rust (Experimental)

12.5%
  10. 7 Days to Die

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Please Vote and Tell me what the Community wants to Play. If you have Ideas for another Game please post about it. Please also explain your vote as a post as well, so people know why you want the Community to play that game.

You can Selected as many games as you want to play in the Poll.

2. sarahmon

sarahmon Member

I love ark but people seem to get bored of it. We have yet to get the artifacts and summon any bosses on a lethality server but that's just me.

3. Daphonic

We came close on the first server, but they weren't on the Vahalla Server. Ark's curve i think is to easy, after first day.

4. sarahmon

sarahmon Member

Ark is as hard as you make it people just want an easy game then bitch that it's to easy. Truthfully i think the days of gaming where a game like wow or everquest can entertain you for a year or more are gone unfortunately. Early access is the cause from what ive seen

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Grant

Grant Member

Ark was fun and my tribe did summon the spider boss when it was the only boss available. But after that we all stopped playing. The fun dies out when there is nothing left to do.

I would like to recommend the game Life is Feudal. I have played it a few time and with a large group it would be very fun.

6. Daphonic

Hmm, I could look into it again, We also had Reign of Kings for a Bit too. I've been looking into Minecraft FTB Expert.. It's configured to be very hard, and take 200+ hours to get the high end stuff.

The Other thing I need, are Community Managers, to help promote and run the Games would help out, So I'm not a one man show.

7. sarahmon

sarahmon Member

Im still trying to get moved. We move on june 6th so after that i could run something if you need but its just to crazy right now

8. Dananon

Dananon Member

I personally love ARK, but the constant password resets kinda did it in for me. After a few times I just stopped trying to get back on to the Lethality server and played the single player mode. But, ya gotta do what ya gotta do for server security! Just my 2 cents.

9. Daphonic

I agree, I'm happy they Have the whitelist on it now.