WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Legion Expansion Guild Details.

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Daphonic, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Faction: Alliance
    Server: Madoran

If you're interested in playing the Expansion with us please reply to this thread, so we know to grab you. If you have any questions please feel free to ask in this thread as well.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  2. Therik

Therik Member

ill be playing, at least for a few weeks. running my priest.

3. Wes

Wes Member

I will be playing. My Main realm is Feathermoon. But will make a toon on Madoran to be able to play with Lethality.

4. Helemoto

Helemoto Member

A few weeks in WoW will be fun. Other then its Alliance. I may join it for a bit.

5. Yakira

Yakira Member

Sure I'm in! Ill make a new toon for it, but the guild I've been in for years is in another server. So I'll casually play this one :D Probs rogue/sham/war/monk, between that

6. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

sadly all my chars are horde xD

7. Daphonic

you get a free 100, you can make an Alliance.

8. Wyrm

Wyrm Member

I might give it a go. Most of my toons are on Ysera, but can transfer one since my kid wants to use the upgrade....unless everyone is going to level new toons.

9. Daphonic

I'm going to be playing a Demon Hunter. Been waiting years for that Class.

10. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

yeah, i got the pre-order for it. was gonna roll a Demon Hunter for sure. problem is. all my IRL friends are Horde and yall are Alliance xD. Ill probably toss a 100 boost on an alliance char tho and roll a DH

Edit -- I wont play super long, just enough to finish the main story and the raid once. the WoW grind and gear restriction doesn't really engage me. so pretty much what i did with Warlords. will play for a few months then cancel sub lol

11. Helemoto

Helemoto Member

You have to have a level 70 on the server to start a DH. Anyone know if it is horde or alliance restricted.

12. Daphonic

That I'm not 100% sure on.. I'm starting my DH on the 9th.

13. Helemoto

Helemoto Member

Doesn't matter which side your 70 is on. I have a few 100 Horde on that server and I was able to make a alliance DH.

14. Daphonic

Cool, I just finished the Demon Hunter Intro, Now in Stormwind.

15. Fendel

Fendel Member

is anyone playing already or is there anyone on?

16. Daphonic

I played my Demon Hunter through the Starting Zone already. I will be on more tonight.

17. Helemoto

Helemoto Member

Do we have a guild up. If so who do I contact to get a invite

18. Daphonic

We have a Guild on that Server, Waiting for @Amskeren to throw me Leader, So I can get my Demon Hunter in it, and everyone else.

19. FluffyDeath

FluffyDeath Freaky Fluffy

Good luck I think both Ams and Val died when No Mans Sky came out on console, probably have to text him or get him on pS4 I bet.

20. Daphonic

Yea I noticed. I texted him, seem he doesnt want to give the guild up for some fucking reason, so will start a new one.