WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Organization

Discussion in 'Star Citizen' started by Neos, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Neos

Neos Member

Do we have an Organization within SC?

If so what is it called and what are we going to focus on? ex bounty hunting, or trade

- Neos

2. Neos

Neos Member

Thank you

- Neos

3. Daddio

Daddio Just a grumpy old man...

I play, but not much until more modules get released. FPS module should be nice, but this game is really taking it's time. I will be focusing on trading and exploring when available, not too much into the PVP in arena commander cause I suck at it..lol

4. Thinking about starting this game...is it worth it at this point?

5. Neos

Neos Member

It depends what you want to get out of it. As of now it is just Arena Commander module, and the hanger bay. Arena commander consists of a pvp free for all, and team play, and also a 3 person squad that fights off waves of ai pilots. There is also racing.

6. Bazooka

Bazooka Member

It is basically a demo right now. But Can't wait for the release of more modules. the FPS should be released hopefully summer/Autumn this year, If they follow the timeline in one of the videos they posted. But they are doing it smart and not releasing anything until it is ready, with as little bugs as possible. All in all can't wait for this!

7. Gray Fox ™

Gray Fox ™ Member

I am gonna be playing this i backed a long time ago :) so ill happly tagg aglong