WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

PS4 Raid Schedules + Training Information

Discussion in 'Destiny - Consoles' started by Thronnos, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

Greetings Guardians!

Here is a current breakdown of all raid activities and scheduled events! Please note that group participants and running times are subject to change. Keep an eye on this thread for all the latest information!

• Clan Raid Training
      • We will be hosting Raid Training sessions over the weekends, these groups will be sign-up only (we will fill from Discord in the event of lack of participation) with the intent of spending sufficient time in each raid section so that everyone is comfortable (or at the very least knowledgeable) in all raid roles. Please note that completion is NOT the goal of these runs. We are of course, always on the lookout for skilled Sherpas to help us teach the clan! If you feel this is you, please reach out to any Destiny Staff member!
        • Next Training Date - 10/14/2017
          1. @Thronnos (Sherpa)
          2. MidgetRage
          3. Noob_Saibot
          4. Kraezin
          5. x
          6. x
        • Following Training Date - 10/21/2017
          1. @Thronnos (Sherpa)
          2. x
          3. x
          4. x
          5. x
          6. x

TO SIGN UP PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD THE TIMES YOU ARE AVAILABLE ON THE WEEKENDS AND WHAT YOUR DISCORD USERNAME IS. STAFF WILL SCHEDULE YOU AND REACH OUT TO YOU WITH YOUR TRAINING DAY. please note that as we get more Sherpas, more training runs will be available more frequently.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  2. Kreazin

Kreazin Member

Kreazin here available every weekend from 21:00 european time.. sometimes earlier depending on rl activities

3. NOOB_SAIBOT

NOOB_SAIBOT Member

Sign me up for Next Training Date - 10/14/2017; Time? Im flexible, just give me a heads up. Im on US East Time or EDT

4. MidgetRage

MidgetRage Member

I can help with the training session if needed. You know how to find me :)

5. DocRJay

DocRJay Member

Can run as replacement or 2nd team if needed, available most of the week, time zone +12 hrs from EST