WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

All Tell us your funniest story of a blueberry/pub in a raid!

Discussion in 'Destiny - Consoles' started by Thronnos, May 9, 2017.

1. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

I want to hear all the silly, weird or insane things you have seen or heard randoms do in your groups / raids!

Please out of respect do not use names or handles!

2. Crazyassassin141

Crazyassassin141 Veil Walker The Chosen

Heard or seen randoms do.. there were a couple things actually. One was a guy who had punched atheon during damage phase as last guy and killed him. There was also the whole leeroy jenkins moment with oryx that ended in a wipe.

3. Darth JMart

Darth JMart Member

So this happened to me so I would have been the blueberry. I was playing ToO and the other team had a horrible connection. I got sniped and someone got my rez and I immediately went down again but the game kept me alive and I was completely invisible! My other two teammates went down but the game wouldn't end because I was "alive" so the other team was just trolling on our orbs. I had my super so I was messing around figuring my game would disconnect so I popped hammers and starting hurling them and it was killing the other team! I ended up getting all 3 and we won the match! I immediately messaged the other team because I didn't want them thinking I was cheating but the was definitely my biggest wtf moment for me!

• Like Like x 1
  4. EndorPanda

EndorPanda EndorPanda

@Darth JMart I was reading today that you're not the only one experiencing this.