WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Would anyone like to join me ?

Discussion in 'ARK: Survival Evolved' started by AstralDusk, Aug 18, 2015.

1. AstralDusk

AstralDusk Member

Ive just started playing ark and i love it, ive been playing on the lethality server but its dead, its just me on it. If anyone would like to make a tribe or play together let me know as i would love too !

2. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Honestly It may be hard to get a decent amount of players on it. Most people are playing on the Official servers or one of the Reddit servers at this time. I would love to have a popular server again, but I lack someone to Control it 24/7 and help advertise it.

3. AstralDusk

AstralDusk Member

I could possibly help ? I work nights but im still usually on since ive gotten my beautiful desktop haha, ive been juggling mmos right now but ive been playing ark because i just love survival games !

4. Snoresalot

Snoresalot Member

I have a server that I play on with a couple of friends, It has turned out that they are not on much of the time so i have kind of ended up playing solo. If you would like to join me you are welcome. I dont leave the server up 24/7 because I run it off of my own system. If I had more then a few people playing on it I would probably just get it hosted. As is, my friends message me on skype and I turn it on.